You may be facing a situation in your life right now where you desperately need to hear from God.
An unexpected death in the family. A broken friendship. Infertility. Loneliness. Crippling debt.
God’s voice is more than an option. It is a lifeline.
God’s voice will breathe life and vibrancy into you. It will infuse you with hope. It will fill you with wisdom. It offers freedom from fear, anxiety, and worry.
God is ready to speak. But are you ready to listen?
Let’s change the posture of our lives so we can hear from God through prayer.
We’ve been counting down the days until the start of The Sacred Echo Online Summer Bible Study. And we are so.downright.excited to kick things off today. (Psst—it’s not too late to join us! Click here to learn how).
- Watch. Session .001: Echoes on the DVD (see below for extra special sneak peek).
- Write. Respond to the first session of homework in the workbook.
- Read. Chapters exposed, .001, & .002 in the book.
- Interact. Share what ideas or phrases that catch your attention. What God is challenging or showing you through the material. How we can pray for you. And of course, you’re welcome to send in quirky questions, too, since I’ll be interacting with them throughout our time together. Leave your thoughts at MargaretFeinberg.com or on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram using #SacredEcho.
- Gather. Set a time to meet with your small group face-to-face, schedule a Skype date with your long-distance friends, and join the online community on Wednesday, June 4th at MargaretFeinberg.com.
As an extra special gift to you and a sneak peek to what we can look forward to in the weeks ahead, below, you’ll find Session .001: Echoes from The Sacred Echo DVDs:
[Tweet “God is ready to speak. Are you ready to listen? #SacredEcho”]
Okay—let’s get started!
What’s your hope and prayer for this Online Summer Bible Study?
Leave your requests as a comment below so we can be praying with and for you!