Breathing life begins with the simplest of action:
1. See someone.
Really see. As you reach out and interact, offer your full attention to whoever is in front of you.
2. Listen to someone.
Really listen. Give someone the gift of your presence—your fully present, undivided attention.
3. Pray for someone.
Really pray. Though it may feel awkward in the moment, ask if you can offer a prayer, and bless the person with kindness.
4. Give to someone.
Really give of yourself. Find an unexpected way to help someone whose needs remain unmet. Radiate the generosity of Christ.
–Margaret Feinberg, Wonderstruck
**Photo courtesy of here
- Recognize the presence of God in the midst of your routine
- Discover peace in knowing you’re wildly loved
- Identify what’s holding you back in prayer
- Develop a renewed passion for God
- Celebrate the extraordinary moments in everyday life