I recently read the story of triple amputee Corporal Todd Love, who lost two legs and one arm in Afghanistan in 2010. He completed The Beast—a ten-plus mile race over rugged terrain with more than 75 obstacles with his 8-man team. Rather than view himself as a victim, he sees himself as an overcomer. Check out the images below:
I find myself wonderstruck by Todd's shift in perspective-- from victim to overcomer. How often do we need that shift in perspective in our own lives? To read more about Todd's story, click here.
- Recognize the presence of God in the midst of your routine
- Discover peace in knowing you’re wildly loved
- Identify what's holding you back in prayer
- Develop a renewed passion for God
- Celebrate the extraordinary moments in everyday life
*Original photo found here