I recently read the story of triple amputee Corporal Todd Love, who lost two legs and one arm in Afghanistan in 2010. He completed The Beast—a ten-plus mile race over rugged terrain with more than 75 obstacles with his 8-man team. Rather than view himself as a victim, he sees himself as an overcomer. Check out the images below:
I find myself wonderstruck by Todd’s shift in perspective– from victim to overcomer. How often do we need that shift in perspective in our own lives? To read more about Todd’s story, click here.
- Recognize the presence of God in the midst of your routine
- Discover peace in knowing you’re wildly loved
- Identify what’s holding you back in prayer
- Develop a renewed passion for God
- Celebrate the extraordinary moments in everyday life
*Original photo found here