We all need a table, a place where we gather to be fully and truly ourselves. Without such a place, we may lose track of our souls, embracing a cheap, snap-together fiberboard image of ourselves instead of the uneven, rustic, knotty reality that, when unveiled, reveals the mystery and beauty of the imago dei—the image of God. We need a place where we pray for a replenished wonder of friendship and wait for God to answer in unexpected ways. –Margaret Feinberg, Wonderstruck
**Photo courtesy of here
- Recognize the presence of God in the midst of your routine
- Discover peace in knowing you’re wildly loved
- Identify what’s holding you back in prayer
- Develop a renewed passion for God
- Celebrate the extraordinary moments in everyday life
Thanks for reading and connecting through the comments. Enter your email address in the box in the right–hand column today and we’ll send you a FREE GIFT of Unwrapping Advent, a four-week devotional download delivered by November 26th–just in time for Advent season. Plus you’ll receive delivery of Margaret’s posts laced with encouragement, wonder, and much love.