We all need a table, a place where we gather to be fully and truly ourselves.
Without such a place, we may lose track of our souls, embracing a cheap, snap-together fiberboard image of ourselves instead of the uneven, rustic, knotty reality that, when unveiled, reveals the mystery and beauty of the imago dei—the image of God.
We need a place where we pray for a replenished wonder of friendship and wait for God to answer in unexpected ways.
--Margaret Feinberg, Wonderstruck: Awaken to the Nearness of God
**Photo courtesy of here
- Recognize the presence of God in the midst of your routine
- Discover peace in knowing you’re wildly loved
- Identify what's holding you back in prayer
- Develop a renewed passion for God
- Celebrate the extraordinary moments in everyday life
Pre-Order a copy of Wonderstruck: Awaken to the Nearness of God TODAY (releases Christmas Day) at amazon.com or margaretfeinberg.com. Order before Christmas and get access to more than $300 in free gifts, click here to find out how.