“Unforgiveness feels like a prison built by the hands of a criminal where we end up incarcerated. Whether robbed, violated, or betrayed, we find ourselves trapped by the bondage of bitterness, the chains of cynicism, and the shackles of sin. With enough time, we can convince ourselves the prisons of our past were built by someone else, but unforgiveness is a cage we construct ourselves. If we choose to stop focusing on our inward pain and instead scan the perimeter, we discover the door to freedom hangs wide open thanks to Christ. The choice is ours.” —Margaret Feinberg, Wonderstruck
**Photo courtesy of here
- Recognize the presence of God in the midst of your routine
- Discover peace in knowing you’re wildly loved
- Identify what’s holding you back in prayer
- Develop a renewed passion for God
- Celebrate the extraordinary moments in everyday life
Thank you for reading. I’d love to connect with you through the comments. Don’t forget tosubscribe via RSS!