1. Brilliant insights. "Our presentism bias – anchored in the belief that if it isn’t at the top of Google, it doesn’t matter, and if it isn’t Googleable at all, it doesn’t exist – perpetuates our arrogance that no one has ever grappled with the issues we’re grappling with. Which of course is tragically untrue." Check it out: [Tweet this]
Find out more.
2. Need a laugh? Watch this adorable pug climb the stairs: [Tweet this]
3. Wonderstruck by a couple's love: “A devoted Iowa couple married for 72 years died holding hands in the hospital last week, exactly one hour apart." [Tweet this]
4. Here’s a splash of joy for you today. Bet you can’t watch this without smiling: [Tweet this]
5. 10 things worship leaders wish everyone understood: [Tweet this]
7. Is print dead? Read his obituary, here: [Tweet this]
9. Watch this video on the stark differences between growing up wealthy and poor: [Tweet this]
What articles, videos, and links have made you jump with joy this week? Will you share in the comments below?